Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

New book by Villager Madelyn Young


Dear friends and family, I am so excited!  My new book, Views from an Empty Nest, is now “live”!

Last week my publisher sent me a soft cover copy and a hard cover copy of the “real book” so I could review it one last time before proceeding with the printing. I’m happy to say everything looks great!


It will be a few more weeks before copies will be available from Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and other online distributors. I will keep you posted on when those are ready.

You can navigate to the listing by clicking on the iUniverse web site link:  www.iuniverse.com  Click on the “Bookstore” tab at the top of the screen and then click on “Rising Star Books.” Scroll down the list of recently published books to Views from an Empty Nest: Award-Winning Tales Written after Fifty. 
Rising Star is the special designation iUniverse gives to a book that has received the Editor’s Choice award for being a top quality publication. The author is also encouraged to submit a workable marketing plan. I was thrilled for my book to receive this honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment