Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Sarah Donaghy says goodbye to Village Heifer Club


Ben Franklin is often quoted for his statement about the certainty of death and taxes.  When I’m quoted, it’s probably for, “it is what it is and it is what you make it” which I often say connected to the certainty of change within Heifer.  I’m writing today to let you know that I’ve been assigned a new area in which to build Heifer’s community engagement presence, the Memphis metropolitan area and parts of eastern Arkansas.  While I am excited about sharing Heifer’s work more deliberately in that area, it requires that I pass Hot Springs Village Heifer Club torch to Heifer Ranch.  Going forward, your primary Heifer staff contact will be Diane Gunvalson who is the volunteer manager at Heifer Ranch.  Several of you already know Diane and I know all of you will enjoy working with her.  I’ve copied Diane on this message so you have her e-mail address.  You can also reach her by phone at 501-889-5124.  It’s been a pleasure to work with the Heifer Club and I wish you much continued success.  Sincere thanks to each of you for your dedication to and support of Heifer International.

No comments:

Post a Comment