Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Zahnd garners Fite endorsement

Saline County Judge Lanny Fite has endorsed James Zahnd for the Republican nomination for Justice of the Peace in Saline County District 13, the Zahnd campaign announced today.

“I have gotten to know James as an effective spokesman for his community, and I wholeheartedly endorse him for Saline County Justice of the Peace in District 13. A vote for James in the May 22 Republican Primary is a vote for vigorous, experienced, leadership for the District and all of Saline County,” Fite said.

“Judge Fite is recognized throughout Arkansas for his leadership and the skill he demonstrates as the CEO of Saline County. His endorsement of me will mean much to Republicans in District 13 and throughout the County, and I am deeply appreciative of the confidence in me it displays,” Zahnd said.

Zahnd, who is seeking public office for the first time, said he is running because “District 13 deserves strong representation by someone with broad experience in business and government, new ideas for fostering economic growth in the region, and the ability to engage in collaborative governance.”

“I believe I possess those qualities and have pledged to use them to benefit Saline County. I have spent a lifetime working with government as a professional and volunteer in order to improve my community, state and nation,” Zahnd said. “Now I want to harness that experience to more directly benefit the people of the District 13 and all of Saline County.”

Zahnd currently serves on the Board of Directors of Saline Memorial Hospital, the executive committee of Saline County Economic Development Corp., and is chair of the Hot Springs Village Governmental Affairs Committee.

No comments:

Post a Comment