Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sharron Chesnutt letter to the people of Hot Springs Villabe


On Friday, March 23, 2012 around noon my husband and I stopped by an estate sale on Jumilla Lane.

As I entered the kitchen I heard loud cursing and witnessed a large man shove another man to the floor. I was so shocked at what was happening that when the large man started to leave the room I stepped in front of him with my arms out to stop him. He grabbed my arms and shoved me to the floor where I hit against a cabinet in the kitchen. I was in total disbelief, a 65 year old female and having recently had open heart – triple bypass surgery!

Then a wonderful young man, Samuel, was immediately beside me asking if he could help me. I told him I thought I was alright and then literally screamed for my husband. He came running into the kitchen and was devastated to see me on the floor and asked if I was hurt. I assured him I was ok but to try and find the man who shoved me.

He immediately left with Samuel’s father and confronted the man in the street. The man had on a POA uniform and was getting into a white POA vehicle. My husband immediately called 911 and told the dispatcher that his wife had been assaulted by a POA employee and requested an ambulance.

Fortunately I only suffered multiple scrapes and bruises. A police report was taken and I was advised I could go home The police have filed two felony charges against the POA employee. While at the police station Scott Randall left a message on our phone saying he would talk with the police department and be back in touch with us.

As of Friday, March 30, 2012 at 2:30 p.m. I am STILL waiting for a phone call from anyone representing our POA.  Mr. Randall, what does it take to get anyone to care that I was assaulted by a POA employee. Your lack of concern is very disturbing. What is your response to this incident?  You are accountable for all POA employees.

Sharron Chesnutt
Hot Springs Village

1 comment:

  1. Sharron - I am so sorry that you were victimized by an obviously disturbed POA employee. No one in the Village deserves to be treated in such a harsh manner. I surely hope that your injuries heal quickly and that you can put all this behind you. As for Mr. Randall taking any action or responsibility to help you, don't hold your breath! Remember, this is the same Scott Randall that was FIRED from his previous management job. And further his behavior and circumstances surrounding his dismissal were very public, yet Jerry Kosoglow chose to COMPLETELY IGNORE, his past mis-management and still hired him on as the top POA employee. Jerry Kosoglow and the rest of the Board were all warned, in writing, at the time to pay attention to the incredibly poor performance of Scott Randall, and they were specifically requested that they NOT HIRE HIM. But they did and now look at his brief and sorted history in the Village, with the death of Donna Natske and his do-nothing role in that scenario and now his silence on your situation. Randall needs to leave. We all had hoped he would have been hired by the Florida township where he recently applied for work, but those folks must actually have leadership that pays attention to the FACTS and they quickly turned him down. Now we continue to be STUCK with him. If the new Board members would grow a spine and FIRE his butt, we'd all be better off! As for the reputation of the POA, recovery won't come until all the incompetents are FIRED. To start, the new Board needs to immediately remove, Charles Williams, Steve White, Scott Randall, and Norm Boucher - the owner of the Balboa Storage Facility, who pays ZERO assessments because "he doesn't think his bill is fair!" GIVE ME A BREAK! So Mr. Randall again chooses to employ Norm as an "inspector" (which he is not) and allows him to remain delinquent on his assessments. How long to you think you or I would get away with NOT PAYING OUR FEES! These are just a few of the most egregious offenders but all of their POA cronies need to be exposed and FIRED! This POA cronyism is killing the Village moral and these people continue to suck the life out of the folks who actually stand for the betterment of Village life. Again, I surely hope you recover completely and quickly. I personally hope that you choose to hold Scott Randall personally responsible for allowing this to happen to you. Find a good lawyer and file a law suit against him. He deserves nothing less.

    ReplyDelete