Search This Blog

Friday, May 31, 2013

McDaniel statement regarding Carpenter's death

Attorney General Dustin McDaniel issued the following statement today on the death of Scott County Sheriff Cody Carpenter:
 

"Sheriff Carpenter was a personal friend to me and other law enforcement agents on my staff. We are deeply saddened by his death. The sheriff demonstrated his professionalism, courtesy and dedication to the people of Scott County every day. I will always be grateful for his heroism, service and extraordinary sense of duty to his fellow man. By their actions, the sheriff and Officer Joel Campora served as examples of what law enforcement officers should be.
 
"It is my earnest hope for a safe rescue of Officer Campora and other victims of this tragedy. My prayers are with the families of those killed or injured by the flooding."

No comments:

Post a Comment