Search This Blog

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas was a good day in my household

I hope everyone celebrating Christmas had a good holiday. I managed to keep Christ in my Christmas by attending a Christmas Eve and Christmas day service. What a treat to have the celebrations of Christ's birthday on a Sunday.

My family exchanged Christmas gifts through the US Postal Service this year. Our children are spread out all over the world. David is in Manhattan with his wife and three children. Michael is in Dallas with his wife and four children. Stewart is in London with his wife and Abbie is in Connecticut with her fiancee.

We had several friends over for a late afternoon meal and thoroughly enjoyed the company.

I have a rare day off work today and plan to enjoy a long walk and lots of rest. Happy Holidays to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment