Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

House face lift

Ron and Debbie of Creative Customized Painting are busy little bees removing the popcorn from the ceiling of the four rooms left with the ugly stuff in my Village home. I started de-popcorning the house a few years ago but it was a slow painful process for me.

I only worked on my big home improvement projects when Lee was out of town. I am getting a bit older and just can't complete a job as quickly as I would like to. My bedroom and bath and Lee's office and bath had been hanging over my head for at least two years.

Lee finally took mercy on me and decided to get the job done by professionals. Creative Customized Painting met with us and understood just what we needed. Minimum mess to put Lee at ease and value for the dollar to get me past my, "I could have done that if I had the time."

The job started Monday and already all the popcorn is gone, the rooms are sanded and the primer is up. When I go home for lunch today the actual painting will be underway. Debbie and I spent a lot of time together picking out color pallets and I opted to pick out the pallet and let her get crazy with where the colors would go. I can't wait to see the final product.

The job will be finished Friday with some possible touch ups on Saturday. I will post pictures of the final product. Ron and Debbie use only Green products so the paint is safe for us and have very little odor.

If you are looking to paint a room, a house or remove popcorn, give Ron and Debbie a call at 984-3171 or 984-3172.

No comments:

Post a Comment