Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2011

Melcher fired from Voice

When I heard tonight Lynette Melcher was fired from the Voice there was a fleeting feeling of satisfaction. But, the feeling was brief. Getting fired sucks. Hopefully, she was not fired by cell phone message. That was tacky.

I wouldn't have this blog if I hadn't missed writing. The blog is successful and now has accumulated over 50,000 hits. I wouldn't be working at the radio station expanding the news program and learning lots of new skills if I was still with the Voice. So all in all my being fired wasn't a bad thing. The fact I didn't get severance and I ate through a lot of our savings before I got the KVRE job are the only downsides to being fired from the Voice.

Welcome to the real world baby girl, Karma gets you every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment