Search This Blog

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Concerts Association show reviews

Tuesday night is the opening night of the Hot Springs Village Concerts' Association season with Jeri Sager as the first performer.

Sager, the "Broadway Belter" appeared here at the Woodlands three years ago. She is a dynamic performer and her show is sure to be entertaining.

I will be offering a review of the show Wednesday morning on KVRE radio, 92.9 FM. Host John Chapman and I will discuss the Tuesday night performance. Following the on-air review with John Chapman I will post a more lengthy review on this blog.

I look forward to donning my reviewer hat again. It has been a year since I wrote my last musical/theatrical review. This same arrangement will follow for all of the productions of the Concerts' Association this season. The full season includes Jeri Sager's Broadway, Yesterday Once More, The Vocal Majority, In the Mood and Bowfire. Sounds like a great season, I can't wait to attend opening night of each presentation and let you know just what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment