Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Blog policies and procedures

KVRE has my express permission to use any of my posts as part of its news coverage. No other media outlet has permission to use any of my information. If you would like permission to reprint my stories with attribution, please e-mail me at insidehotspringsvillage@yahoo.com .
Also, e-mail any press releases you would like as part of the blog at the above address. Currently, the blog covers AWL, Heifer, Players, Rotary and POA information releases. The press releases are general information when received from the source. Again, please do not just copy my writing and try and pass it off as yours. I am sure the above organizations are more than happy to send press releases to all media outlets.
Thank you,
Diane Upchurch

No comments:

Post a Comment