Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Brown Bag Bistro opened yesterday

The Brown Bag Bistro, 104 Cedar Mountain Circle, off Highway 7 North, where El Acapulco used to be before it moved closer to Hot Springs, opened its doors yesterday.
The menu is pure bistro and lunch was very good. Prices are very reasonable and the decor is very bistro.
The BBB is opens 11 a.m. Monday through Saturday, no closing time given, and from 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sundays. Weekdays lunch is served from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The menu boasts soups, salads, quiches and sandwiches for lunch. The dinner menu has several Italian items, pork, fish, chicken and several steak selections. A little something for everyone.
I am looking forward to trying out the nighttime menu.

1 comment:

  1. I had lunch at the Brown Bag Bistro on Tuesday, May 24th. My lunch was the waldorf chicken salad. This could possibly have been the worst chicken salad I've ever tasted! There was barely any chicken and the dressing was so wet I thought at first it was cottage cheese. The meal left such a bad taste in my mouth I couldn't wait to go home to brush my teeth and gargle!

    ReplyDelete