Search This Blog

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Deadly car accident in Village.

Chief Ricky Middleton of the Hot Springs Village Police Department announced a fatality accident occurred on Friday, August 28 in Hot Springs Village. At 10:22 p.m. officers responded to Balearic Road near the RV Campsite Road to a report of a single car accident. The victim was 67 year old Lynda J. Bounsall of Hot Springs Village.

Garland County Coroner Stuart Smedley arrived at the accident site and pronounced Ms. Bounsall as deceased.

Hot Springs Village Fire Department also assisted at the scene.

6 comments:

  1. Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks car accident rules

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. https://www.eliaandponto.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The post is written in very a good manner and it contains many useful information for me. Online Quran Academy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject! https://www.mosscolella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The information is much helped me. I thank you a lot and you deserve it. Please write the similar post now and then.

    Learn Quran online


    ReplyDelete