Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Secretary of State's voter view website

The Secretary of State has a voter view on his website that enables a voter to put in his or her name and birth date and a copy of your voting ballot pops up with the choices specific to you no matter what county you live in.
I plugged in my name and birth date and the site reconfirmed I live in precinct 11E, I vote at Christ Lutheran Church, my party affiliation is optional, I am in congressional district 4, state senate district 19, state representative district 30, court of appeals district 31-1, Jessieville School district, judicial district 18 E, justice of the peace district 11 and Hale township. This is the information on your voter registration card.
The sample ballot that popped up is specific to the above criteria.
My choices for U.S. Senator are:
John Boozman, republican
Trevor Drown, independent
Blanche Lambert Lincoln, democrat
John Laney Gray, III, green
Write In
My choices for U. S. Congress District 4 are:
Beth Ann Rankin, republican
Mike Ross, democrat
Josh Drake, green
Write In
My choices for Governor are:
Mike Beebe, democrat
Jim Lendal, green
Jim Keet, republican
Write In
My choices for Lt. Governor are:
Mark Darr, republican
Shane Broadway, democrat
My choices for Attorney General are:
Dustin McDaniel, democrat
Rebekah Kennedy, green
Write In
My choices for Secretary of State are:
Mark Martin, republican
Pat O'Brien, democrat
My choices for State Treasurer are:
Bobby Tullis, green
Martha Shoffner, democrat
My choices for State Supreme Court Associate Justice Position 6 are:
Tim Fox
Karen Baker
My choices for Auditor of State are:
Charlie Daniels, democrat
Mary Hughes-Wells, green
My choices for Commissioner of State Lands are:
John M. Thurston, republican
L.J. Bryant, democrat
My choices for State Senate District 19 are:
Gene Shelby, democrat
Bill Sample, republican
For Garland County offices, my options are as follow:
County Judge:
Rick Davis, republican
Rick Sanders, democrat
County Clerk
Sarah Smith, republican
Tammy Lambert, democrat
Circuit Clerk:
Vicki Rima, democrat
Jeannie Pike, republican
Assessor:
Brenda Short, democrat
Tommy Thompson, republican
Treasurer:
Tim Stockdale, republican
Terry Smith, democrat
Justice of the Peace District 11:
Jim D. Scarbrough, democrat
Larry Griffin, republican
There is a slate of unopposed candidates for state and county I was given the option to vote for or against the slate.
Finally, the last part of my ballot has the three legislative issues discussed in a previous post.
To look at your own personal ballot tailored to your voter registration go to the secretary of state's website at: https://voterview.ar.nova.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment